A community and retreat where singing is a way of life.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
VISION FOR THE SINGING SPA
We invite you to watch this is a 17-minute narrated presentation on the vision for the Singing Spa. We hope it will inspire you to join with us, and we welcome your comments and feedback.
The vision of a Singing Spa is presented clearly with pictures, drawings, charts. Amrita's voice is gentle and full of love for the project. I truly appreciated the intimate feeling of her relaxed presentation that was at the same time very professional and able to connect on a personal level. My passion and imagination widened as the presentation went on. Thank you for the time and love and generosity that went into this labor of love. It's an idea whose time has come.
Thank you Amrita for a Vision full of power, possibility and passion. It's a wonderful Vision. I support you in this venture. And though I live across the ocean on the other side of the world I can see us as part of your vision because its a vision that energetically weaves a web of harmony and oneness. I can already feel it growing and reaching far and wide embracing us all in its energy of togetherness. Threshold Choir, Sydney, Australia
The vision of a Singing Spa is presented clearly with pictures, drawings, charts. Amrita's voice is gentle and full of love for the project. I truly appreciated the intimate feeling of her relaxed presentation that was at the same time very professional and able to connect on a personal level. My passion and imagination widened as the presentation went on. Thank you for the time and love and generosity that went into this labor of love. It's an idea whose time has come.
ReplyDeleteThank you Amrita for a Vision full of power, possibility and passion. It's a wonderful Vision. I support you in this venture. And though I live across the ocean on the other side of the world I can see us as part of your vision because its a vision that energetically weaves a web of harmony and oneness. I can already feel it growing and reaching far and wide embracing us all in its energy of togetherness. Threshold Choir, Sydney, Australia
ReplyDelete